Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown 9 Jun 2015



This day,  this moment, I just cant resist thinking about the sweetest moments of my past. Knowing that even if I try it to the most it just cant be relived. Just a few time back, how little i knew about what was the value of what is lost today.

Thinking about the days when we actually were happy and used to laugh out loud, gathering a moment filled with happiness and joy. Ohh man... those were some days which could never be forgotten. Though its my past and i need to move on to where my present leads me however i still cherish each and every moment we had spent.

Those drives, those treats in the Chinese Van, occasions created out of nothing, and lot more. This post is for all those people who actually miss what they used to do together and, yes ofcourse for those who still do it, as they just might not be able to understand the value of it today.

Miss you, Miss everything.

Image credit: Google Search

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Darpan Sharma - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -